Metro/East Bay: RI Philharmonic Carter Center, East Providence (Training, Lyric, Honor Choirs)
Kent County: St. Luke's Church, East Greenwich (Training, Lyric Choirs)
RI Philharmonic Carter Center for Music Education
667 Waterman Ave, East Providence
From 95 North or 95 South
* Take 195 East (Exit #19 on the I-Way).
* Take Broadway Exit (Exit #6).
* Turn left at the end of exit ramp onto Warren Avenue.
* At first traffic light, turn left onto Pawtucket Avenue.
* At first traffic light, turn right onto Waterman Avenue.
* RI Philharmonic is the second building on the right, across from Providence Country Day School and the East Providence Police Department.
* Please use first driveway for main entrance and visitor parking.
From 195 West - Heading toward Providence
* Take the Barrington/Seekonk Exit (Exit #1).
* Bear right at the end of the exit ramp.
* At light, turn left onto County Street.
* At the next light, bear right onto Waterman Avenue.
* RI Philharmonic is on the left approximately one mile down, across from the East Providence Police Department.
* Please use second driveway for main entrance and visitor parking.
via the Henderson Bridge – Take the Henderson Bridge (a.k.a Red Bridge) off Waterman Avenue on the East Side. Stay on the bridge until the last exit on the bridge. Turn right on Broadway. Turn left on Alexander, take first right and cross over Taunton Ave.
Take a left on Waterman Ave – stay right at division in the road – continue on Waterman Ave and cross over Pawtucket avenue. The Carter Center is the third driveway on the right hand side of the road. We are across from Providence Country Day School.
St. Luke's Church
(Kent County Branch)
99 Peirce Street, East Greenwich, RI
Click below for directions: